If you are interested in becoming a vendor, submit an application. The jury will then select vendors that are the best fit for our show and that land under the categories of vintage, repurposed, antique and handmade. Once your application is submitted, look for an email within 3-5 business days detailing if you have been accepted and further details.
Items you are selling must be made by you, the seller, and not imported or mass-produced (repos).
HOW WE ADVERTISE:
• Show Postcards to all accepted vendors to distribute
• Posters/Postcards at Vintage Shops from Seattle to Bellingham
• 1/2 page ad in the Vintage Directory
• Local Newspaper ads week of the event
• ENewsletters sent to 2018 attendee list
• Daily presence on Facebook with an allocated advertising budget
• Online Event
• Craigslist Advertising
• Ads distributed to vendors to advertise on Facebook pages
• Monroe Fairgrounds Calendar – printed and online
• Three banners on fairgrounds fence (Two along Hwy. 2)
• Road Signs throughout County
For the event, booth spaces will be taped out. No walls or dividers are provided but we encourage you to get as create as possible with your event space. You will be responsible for set-up and take-down of your space.
Vendors are allowed to park trailers on-site overnight at their own risk. The Monroe fairgrounds is gaited and locks the gates at night.
RV parking is available with shower facilities for those traveling and needing a place to stay. If interested let us know and we will get you further information.